These summaries contain information commonly requested from the Office of Legislative Legal Services (OLLS). They do not represent an official legal position of the Colorado General Assembly or the State of Colorado and do not bind the members of the General Assembly. They are intended to provide a general overview of Colorado law as of the date of its preparation. Any person needing legal advice should consult his or her own lawyer and should not rely on the information in these summaries.
- Application of the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA) in Subdivisions and Condominium Communities
- Colorado Drunk Driving Laws
- Colorado Firearms Laws
- Colorado Open Records Act - "CORA"
- Medical Marijuana
- Open Meeting Requirements of the Colorado Sunshine Law
- Regulation of Homeowners’ Property Rights With-in Common Interest Communities (HOAs)
- Retail Marijuana
- The Role of Legislative Staff in the Initiative Process
- Security Deposit Returns to Renters
- The Sunset Process: Legislative Review of Regulatory Agencies And Functions