weekendsFridays, Saturdays, or Sundays ;
- On state or federal holidays;
- To the greatest extent practicable, after 11:59 a.m. on a
weekdayMonday through Thursday that is not a holiday;
- During an emergency or safety event or circumstance, which includes a manmade or natural emergency or a severe weather event that is likely to affect travel, staffing, or work conditions.
Additionally, the commission's rules must require that, under certain circumstances in which a customer makes a request for reconnection of service on a Monday through
Friday Thursday that is not a holiday, the utility is required to reconnect the customer's service that same day.
- A household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty line;
- A household income at or below 80% of the area median income; or
- A household income that meets the income eligibility criteria that the department sets by rule.
(Note: Italicized words indicate new material added to the original summary; dashes through words indicate deletions from the original summary.)
(Note: This summary applies to the reengrossed version of this bill as introduced in the second house.)