The act extends expenditure or appropriation deadlines from December 30, 2020, to December 31, 2021, for the following programs for which the departments have not yet expended all of their appropriation from the care subfund:
- Eviction legal assistance;
- Human services referral services;
- Low-income energy assistance;
- Behavioral health services;
- Immunization operating expenses; and
- Local public health agencies in rural areas.
In some cases, related program repeal deadlines are also extended.
The act also extends the exclusion of the care subfund expenditures from the calculation of the general fund reserve and delays a transfer of any unused money from the care subfund to the unemployment compensation fund from December 30, 2020, to December 31, 2021.
(Note: This summary applies to this bill as enacted.)