For the 2021-22 state fiscal year, the act transfers:
- $191,289,178 from the general fund to the capital construction fund;
- $110,000,000 from the general fund to the controlled maintenance trust fund to be appropriated in the 2022-23 state fiscal year for controlled maintenance budget requests prioritized by the office of the state architect as level one and level two priority projects;
- $8,000,000 from the emergency controlled maintenance account to the capital construction fund;
- $27,040,302 from the general fund to the information technology capital account of the capital construction fund; and
- $500,000 from the general fund exempt account of the general fund to the capital construction fund.
(Note: This summary applies to this bill as enacted.)