Since 1953, the Colorado Legislative Council Staff (LCS) has provided nonpartisan products and services to the legislature and the public to support and inform the policy making process, preserve the legislative institution, and promote transparency. As a new member of the LCS team, you will join an organization with a rich history that is driven by our mission, vision and values. As a nonpartisan staff organization, our work is guided and informed by our commitment to:
- the Legislative Institution
When you join LCS you can expect:
- to fill a vital role in supporting Colorado’s lawmakers to serve our state and uphold the democratic process;
- to join a supportive and collegial culture that is driven by our shared mission, vision, and values;
- to work for an organization committed to balancing our essential work for the state legislature with employees’ lives outside of work;
- to be supported in your continual professional development and growth; and
- to work for an organization that recognizes our individual employees' unique talents, backgrounds, and contributions.
LCS accepts resumes from qualified applicants on an ongoing basis. LCS is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our staff. Therefore, we encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
The Colorado Legislature is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Our agency will assist individuals who have a disability with any reasonable accommodation requests related to employment, including completing the application process, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, participating in the employee selection process, and/or performing essential job functions where the requested accommodation does not impose an undue hardship. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodation for applying or interviewing for this position, please direct your inquiries to our ADA Coordinator at OLWR.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-866-3393.